What I learned from this class


This is a interesting and useful class. The teacher is a cute and kindly lady who have two boys. In this class, students can learn a lot of how to create their own blogs to intruduce themselves or record their professional area.


At the beginning of this class, all of us built our own accounts of google, and the google unificational function is the main goal of the class. Time by time, most of us learned almost every functions of google, such as the picasa, document, video, and finally we set a particular group for this class, than, adding the reader function setting. In order to support any kinds of students to present their work, the teacher did hard research for other web supports. Thanks for her, we learned flickr, youtube, wiki, databus, and odeo, but we also registered everywhere so that it is really scaring to see your email list which fill with numerous comfirming emails.


Well, it is about to end up this semester, and we've really learned a lot how to do our own e-porfolio. Although I won't totally use any function I learned on my blog the coming days, I hope myself could continue to write this blog to record every kinds of my school work.


Powered by Zoundry

沒有留言: