After the thing comes the thing.

Last Tue., I was asked to check my direct Prf and give my final paper a thesis. Actually, I've been thinking this topic since last semester, then, making dicision to write a lecture about the marking and management of some gallery in Taipei. But the Prf I suppose to looked like falling in a dilemma. He siad that my idea is good and interesting but not in his range, and he suggested me to ask the Prf in the AM(Art Management) graduate study. However, it is more difficult for me to find the AM graduate Prf as major director. Even if one of them would like to, the college office has to hold a meeting for its admission because the Prf who want to direct my papaer is not belonged to the college system.

On the other hand, last weekand I got a tragedy in my family. My cousin, who's just married for 6 months, gets trouble in her marriage. It seems that the communication between her husband and her has been a big problem since they got married. His husband sent the messages again and again to ask my cousin's sister to talk with her. No doubts. his purpose was to force my cousin to agree with devorce. My eldest cousin had no idea how to deal with this, so she turned to ask a favor of me. Most of all, if this problem could not be lead to a fine solution, it would cause a troublesome in the whole family.

沒有留言: